|23rd to 25th January 2015||Petro Cup 2015 (Sports Meet)|
|16th February 2015||16th February 2015 Spring Mid-Semester Examination of UG and PG|
|26th – 27th February 2015||Feedback from Students|
|12th March 2015||Result Announcement of Spring Mid-Semester
|20th & 21st March 2015||Social and Cultural Festival of PDPU|
|6th May 2015||Research Dissertation Submission of M. A. Semester IV|
|17th April 2015||Research Dissertation Submission of UG Semester VIII|
|17th April 2015||Last Date of Teaching|
|20th April 2015||Spring End-Semester Examination of UG and PG|
|28th April 2015||Re-Exam 2 of Autumn Semester/Odd Semester for Academic Year 2014-15|
|07th May 2015||Last Date of submission of Marks/Grades: End-Semester Examination 2015|
|08th May 2015||Review of Evaluated Answersheets: End-Semester Examination 2015|
|11th May 2015||Last Date of submission of Marks/Grades & showing of Evaluated Answersheets of Re-Exam 2
(Odd Semester for Academic Year 2014-15)
|12th May 2015||Declaration of Result/Grades: End-Semester|
|13th May 2015||Declaration of Result/Grades: Re-Examination 2|
|5th-11th May 2015||Six-Monthly Progress Review for Ph.D.|
|12th May-29th June||Summer Vacation|
|1st July 2015||Autumn Semester Registration and Class Commencement|
- Re-exam will be conducted on Saturdays & Sundays or other days as per the announcement by University.
- All co-curricular activities i.e. Conferences, Seminars, Workshops etc. will be held as per the calendar-announcement by the concerned School-Director.
- Audit Course details would be provided at the time of Registration. Audit Course applied for and not attended would result in a fine.
- Course Registration at the start of the semester is Compulsory. Course Registration must be done in person otherwise a student would not be considered as a registered student of SLS.
- Internship expense to be paid on actual by the student and would remain compulsory.
- Audit Courses and Internships are not the liabilities for the University. They are proposed with good academic intensions. No arguments for admission to a certain audit course or
for conducting a specific internship would be entertained.
- For participation in Audit Courses and Internships, good discipline is mandatory.
- Indiscipline during any activity would result in that student being debarred from all future activities.
- Students are supposed to stay back for the date of review of evaluated answer sheets. No arguments after that for evaluation would be entertained.
- All above activities and their proposed dates are subject change with intimation in extraordinary circumstances. Students are advised to check their emails for all such notifications.
- Students are advised to book their tickets for the vacation only after consulting their advisors and SLS office.
- International Exposure Programme are proposed based on confirmation from the
- concerned agencies/international universities. The expense for the same is to be paid by the students on actual bases.
|January 2015||17th & 18th||International Seminar on Interdisciplinary Approaches to Knowledge|
|21st to 25th||Petrocup|
|28th to 30th||Chartered Accountancy Workshop|
|February 2015||2nd and 3rd||International Language & Culture Festival|
|3rd||Indo-Western Musical Performance|
|10th||Film Appreciation Workshop|
|March 2015||Cultural Festival/Technical Festival (PDPU)|
|25th||SLS Distinguished Lecture Series|
|April 2015||7th||Political Science: Expert Session|
|16th||Semiotics Workshop: Mass Communication|