Medical CareMedical Facilities on PDEU Campus:
- A qualified medical practitioner is available in the PDEU clinic everyday during office hours. The clinic is equipped with a bed and other basic medical equipment and facilities.
- During all other hours, the doctor is available on-call basis.
- The university owns an ambulance which is available 24x7 for any emergency situations. For ambulance servce, contact Mr. Vipul Parekh on +91-9099086282 or contact the SLS office.
- There are three hospitals in the vicinity: Apollo Hospital (10 kms), Hi-Tech Hospital (9 kms) and Gandhinagar Civil Hospital (11 kms). All three hospitals are accessible within 15 minutes from PDEU campus.
- An all-day on-campus pharmacy store is available for any requirements of medicines, drugs, first aid materials or medical equipments.
- Girls can speak with women’s cell representatives for any specific medical needs or requirements.
“A WORLD CLASS UNIVERSITY WHICH PROVIDES EDUCATION ALONG WITH GREAT OPPORTUNITIES AND SUCCESS TO ITS STUDENTS”